Here are all of the books I read in 2018. They are in no particular order. I loved some more than others but I enjoyed reading all of them.
My goal for 2019 is to read at least one book a month. If you have any book suggestions, please let me know in the comments.
- Living with a Seal by Jesse Itzler
- Waking Up by Sam Harris
- Discipline Equals Freedom: Field Manual by Jocko Willink
- Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life by Hector Garcia
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Iron Man: The Gauntlet by Eon Colfer
- Cracking the PM Interview by Gayle Laakmann McDowell
- Living with the Monks by Jesse Itzler
- It doesn’t have to be crazy at work by Jason Fried & DHH
- Forever Nomad by Tynan